Toyota Landcruiser 76 Series (2016+) VDJ76 V8 TD DPF Back Stainless Steel Exhaust available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
3" Stainless Steel DPF Back Performance Exhaust Upgrade for the Toyota Landcruiser 2016+ VDJ76
Replace the restrictive factory exhaust system with this brand new PPD Performance Polished Stainless Steel unit. This system offers bolt on fit for both the single and dual cab 79 series Landcruiser.
Specifically designed for the Toyota VDJ76 V8 TD Landcruiser (2016+), this 3" stainless system unleashes the performance and sound that they should have had from the factory!
Seawater corrosion holes in mild-steel exhausts are a thing of the past now!
Similar systems sell for three times the price!
DPF Back Specifications:
- Industry leading premium 304-grade 1.5mm thick stainless steel piping.
- 2 bolt & slip join connecting flanges for easy bolt-on installation.
- O2 sensor bung included on post-DPF pipe.
- TIG welded & mandrel bent.
- Bolts & premium "Fire Ring" gaskets included.
- Heavy duty hangers with dual attachment points on the exhaust for increased durability.
Systems come default with a resonator or optional box muffler (which is quieter).
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on the Toyota VDJ76 V8 TD Landcruiser.