Toyota Landcruiser 76 Series (2016+) VDJ76 V8 TD DPF Back Stainless Steel Exhaust available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
3" Stainless Steel DPF Back Performance Exhaust Upgrade for the Toyota Landcruiser 2016+ VDJ76
Replace the restrictive factory exhaust system with this brand new PPD Performance Polished Stainless Steel unit. This system offers bolt on fit for both the single and dual cab 79 series Landcruiser.
Specifically designed for the Toyota VDJ76 V8 TD Landcruiser (2016+), this 3" stainless system unleashes the performance and sound that they should have had from the factory!
Seawater corrosion and holes in mild-steel exhausts are a thing of the past now!
Similar systems sell for three times the price!
DPF Back Specifications:
- 3" Polished Stainless Steel Piping
- High flow design
- 2 bolt & slip-join connecting flanges for bolt-on installation
- Corrosion resistant, polished 304 grade stainless steel piping and components. Coated, corrosion resistant steel flanges
- TIG welded
- Mandrel Bent
- Gaskets and bolts included
- Systems come default with a resonator or optional box muffler (which is quieter).
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on the Toyota VDJ76 V8 TD Landcruiser.