Terms and Conditions of Sale
PPD Performance is a 100% Australian owned company shipping 4x4 aftermarket parts daily to all areas of Australia and New Zealand.
Liability for importation costs
The prices listed on www.ppdperformance.nz are displayed in NZ currency and relate to the product supply and freight component only. Any additional costs including but not limited to importation, taxes and import duty are incurred by the customer and not PPD Performance PTY LTD
PPD Performance Warranty Terms
PPD Performance PTY LTD warrants that all products sold are free from defects in material and workmanship. Each product is warranted against defects in material or workmanship that cause the product to perform below reasonable expectations
PPD Performance PTY LTD will, at its sole option, repair or replace any products supplied by it which are found to be defective in either materials or workmanship providing that PPD Performance PTY LTD is actually notified in writing from the customer of the alleged defect for a period of 2 years commencing on the date of purchase.
Please ensure you order the correct parts. Return of a product in an un-used condition will attract a 17.5% restock fee, where PPD Performance is not at fault.
The above warranty will not apply where;
1) The product has not been correctly installed, or evidence of misuse or negligence are evident
2) The product has been modified without prior approval
3) The product is used beyond the expectations of the original vehicle manufacturer.
4) The product is no longer required or incorrectly chosen by the customer
Return and Refund Process
1) As per Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. Should PPD Performance accept a return, a 17.5% restocking and administrative charge will be implemented and deducted from any refund.
2) You may choose to request a return or exchange if the item has a major problem which prevents it being used for its designed purpose. If the system has been used on the car and is therefore able to be used for it's designed purpose, it cannot be returned, so ensure fitment is correct prior to operating the car with the system installed.
3) If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time, you may request a return or exchange. The approval of returns shall be determined by PPD Performance as to whether the components are repaired or replaced.
4) If a return or claim for damages is to be lodged for an item damaged in transit this must be completed within 14 days of the receipt of goods. Claims for transit damage will not be possible if not made within this timeframe as it exceeds the terms and conditions of the carriers.
5) We can not accept returns or order cancellations if you change your mind for third party items that are specifically ordered in, produced to order, or assembled to fulfil individual orders. If a return is accepted on these products, it will be subject to a 17.5% restocking charge.
These items include but are not limited to;
- Ironman bullbars and accessories
- Suspension components and lift kits
- Black duck seat covers
- Emu wing accessories
- Direction Plus Diesel Accessories (including fuel filters and catch cans)
- Electronic accessories
6) Without exception, no returns will be accepted more than 90 days after purchase.
7) If an incorrect item was sold and/or shipped, or the incorrect price charged, PPD Performance reserves the right to cancel the order.
8) The responsibility for the return of the item lies with the customer. PPD Performance holds no responsibility for items which are lost or damaged in return transit. Refunds will only be approved for items which return in resalable condition.
9) For orders cancelled prior to dispatch an admin processing fee of 7.5% is applicable.
No Products are to be returned to PPD Performance PTY LTD without its written consent – all return requests should be directed to email@example.com. All return postage costs are responsibility of the purchaser.
Liability for additional costs
PPD Performance PTY LTD shall not be liable for any expense incurred by the customer in order to remedy any defect in its products. PPD Performance will not cover removal or postage costs required to give effect to this warranty.
Legality of modifications: Unless specifically stated, all parts supplied by PPD Performance are intended for off-road use only. Rules and regulations for light road, and off-road vehicles vary from state to state and country to country. Please research these regulations in your jurisdiction before undertaking modifications to your car.
DPF and catalytic convertor removal components are designed for off-road use only. Please consider this before purchasing and installing your parts.
The customer agrees to indemnify PPD Performance PTY LTD from and against any loss, injury or damage, to person or property, that extends beyond the warranties set forth above, whether the claims against PPD Performance PTY LTD or the damages are incidental or consequential.