Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series (2015+) 76 78 79 VDJ Series Exhaust, Tune & Clutch Package available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
3" Stainless Steel Exhaust Upgrade, Clutch & Tune Package for 2015+ Landcruiser 70 series
This is a complete DIY package for the upgrade of the 70 series VDJ Landcruiser.
- PPD Performance ECU Remapping Unit
- Exhaust System:
- DPF Delete only
- DPF-back only (street legal version)
- Turbo-back (full exhaust system including DPF delete)
- Clutch (if selected, recommended for any modified 70 series)
- 4TERRAIN 4TU Heavy Duty Clutch (Peak Torque Rating: 914NM)
- 4TERRAIN 4TU Heavy Duty Clutch with Flywheel (Peak Torque Rating: 914NM)
- NPC Performance Clutch (Peak Torque Rating: 1000NM)
- NPC Performance Clutch with Flywheel (Peak Torque Rating: 1300NM)
The factory clutch will not handle the increased torque created by the tune. It is HIGHLY recommended a clutch is installed at the same time as the tune.
Our DPF delete pipe and tune package allows quick changing between on-road (legal) and off-road (not road legal) states.
- Off-Road Mode - DPF delete pipe installed + DPF Deactivated Tune
- On-Road Mode - Factory DPF installed + DPF Activated Tune
Switching between the two states only requires loading of the required tune (10 mins) and the reinstallation / removal of the DPF.
ANY OPTION WHICH REMOVES THE DPF IS NOT LEGAL FOR STREET USE. FOR A ROAD LEGAL OPTION, SELECT THE DPF-BACK EXHAUST KIT.
Problems with the 70 series Diesel Particulate Filter are well documented. The Landcruiser runs an active DPF system that traps harmful diesel particulates in a honey comb structure, and then burns them off as the DPF flow is reduced.
In the Landcruiser often the soot left behind after the burn cycle can build up and cause a permanent blockage and expensive failure
Signs your DPF is failing include reduced engine performance, higher fuel consumption along with more frequent burn cycles.
Remove your DPF, and upgrade the performance of your 70 series Landcruiser today with a full stainless steel PPD Performance system
Specifically designed for the 70 series Landcruiser VDJ79 4.5 Turbo Diesel, this 3" stainless system removes the massive DPF restriction. These DPF's are prone to failure and significantly restrict performance.
This DPF-delete bolts directly up to the stock exhaust system.
DPF Delete Specifications:
- All probes and fittings pre-installed for DIY installation
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel piping and stainless steel accessories
- Straight through design for maximum efficiency
- 2 bolt connecting flanges for bolt-on installation
- TIG welded
- Mandrel Bent
- Gaskets and bolts included
Note: An ECU map is recommended when deleting your DPF.