Ford F-150 (1980-1996) Bilstein Front Shocks (Pair) Standard Height Fitment available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Ford F-150 (1980-1996) Bilstein Front Shocks (Pair) Standard Height Fitment
The Bilstein B6 Offroad range is the ideal gas-pressure shock absorber for on and off-road use.
Precise adjustments increase the suspension‘s carrying capacity, and reduce uncontrolled movement on SUVs and light trucks. A more confident steering feel guarantees better control of your vehicle, safer handling and increased traction.
- Optimum grip and enhanced lane stability in day to day and extreme situations
- High gas pressure and a longer service life even when pulling trailers or driving off-road
- Enhanced safety
- No spring change required (Use of OE spring possible)
- BILSTEIN monotube gas-pressure technology
- Individually fine-tuned in the BILSTEIN road test
- Digressive valving instantly reacts to changing road surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on and off-road
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
Fitment Notes: Suits Standard Height F150 4WD with Quad Front Shocks only.
Front Fitment Position: Front of Axle
*Representative Image Contents May Vary
The below list shows all vehicles this part is suitable for
|FORD||F150||1980-1996 4WD QUAD FRONT|