Nissan GT-R (2007-2023) Nissan GT-R R35 Race Specification Catback Exhaust available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Race Specification (90mm) Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust for the Nissan GT-R R35
NOTE: THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE BLUE-TIPPED VERSION CURRENTLY
Upgrade the restrictive Nissan GT-R factory exhaust with the Empire Performance premium stainless steel race system to achieve the ultimate in terms of exhaust gas flow and performance.
This system can be used on street cars with stock turbochargers for additional performance, and is highly recommended for any cars being used in a racing application. The additional piping diameter is especially useful for cars pushing in excess of 600whp (450wkw+).
This system should be used when the ultimate in performance is required or greater volume than the street specification system is desired.
Empire Performance Catback Specifications:
- 90mm (3.54") piping
- Rolled 4.5" muffler tips, matching the stock configuration.
- Twin in-line high-flow mufflers
- 3-bolt rear connecting flange, and 2-bolt midpipe flange for bolt-on installation
- Corrosion resistant, polished stainless steel piping and components.
- Coated, corrosion resistant steel flanges
- TIG welded
- Mandrel Bent
- Gaskets and bolts included
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on the R35 GTR.
Postage available Australia wide.