Mitsubishi Triton (2015+) MQ & MR TD Stainless DPF-Delete turbo-back exhaust available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Stainless Steel DPF Delete Exhaust Upgrade for 2015+ MQ & MR Triton TD
Problems with the MQ & MR Triton Diesel Particulate Filter are well documented. The Triton runs an active DPF system that traps harmful diesel particulates in a honey comb structure, and then burns them off as the DPF flow is reduced. In the Ranger, often the soot left behind after the burn cycle can build up and cause a permanent blockage and failure
Signs your DPF is failing include reduced engine performance, higher fuel consumption along with more frequent burn cycles.
Remove your DPF, and upgrade the performance of your MQ & MR Triton today with a full stainless steel PPD Performance system.
Specifically designed for the Triton 2.4 Turbo Diesel, this stainless system removes the massive DPF restriction. These DPF's are prone to failure and significantly restrict performance.
This DPF-delete bolts directly up to the stock exhaust system, or the PPD Performance DPF back
DPF Delete Specifications:
2.5" DPF delete pipe into 3" DPF-back
- Industry leading premium 304-grade 1.5mm thick stainless steel piping.
- All probes and fittings pre-installed for DIY installation.
- 2 & slip join connecting flanges for easy bolt-on installation.
- Turbo dump pipe internally welded for highest gas flow.
- TIG welded & mandrel bent.
- Bolts & premium "Fire Ring" gaskets included.
- Heavy duty hangers with dual attachment points on the exhaust for increased durability.
Note: An ECU map is recommended when deleting your DPF.
Disclaimer: Note: DPF removal components are designed for off-road use only. Please consider this before purchasing and installing