Mazda BT-50 (2022-2025) 3L 4JJ3 Turbo Diesel 3" Stainless Steel Turbo Back (DPF Delete) Exhaust available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
(23/10) - PRODUCTION UPDATE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND THESE SYSTEMS ARE A PRE-ORDER FOR DISPATCH IN THE WEEK STARTING 27/11
3" Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust Upgrade for Mazda BT50 (2022-2025) 3L 4JJ3 Turbo Diesel
Replace the restrictive factory exhaust system with this brand new PPD Performance Polished Stainless Steel upgrade.
Specifically designed for the Isuzu Mazda BT50 (2022-2025) 3L 4JJ3, this 3" stainless system unleashes the performance and sound that they should have had from the factory!
Seawater corrosion holes in mild-steel exhausts are a thing of the past now!
Similar systems sell for three times the price!
Turboback DPF Delete Specifications:
- Industry leading premium 304-grade 1.5mm thick stainless steel piping.
- 1/8 NPT EGT port included on dump pipe.
- 2-bolt & slip join connecting flanges for easy bolt-on installation.
- Turbo dump pipe internally welded for highest gas flow.
- TIG welded & mandrel bent.
- Bolts & premium "Fire Ring" gaskets included.
- Heavy duty hangers with dual attachment points on the exhaust for increased durability.
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on the Mazda BT50 (2022-2025) 3L 4JJ3. DPF delete designed for off-road use only. ECU remap also recommended for DPF delete systems.
Note: An ECU remap is recommended when deleting your DPF.
Disclaimer: DPF removal components are designed for off-road use only with specific exemptions, they are not legal for road use. Please consider this before purchasing and installing.