Jeep Wrangler TJ (1996-2007) 40mm suspension lift kit - Bilstein B6 available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Jeep Wrangler TJ (1996-2007) 40mm suspension lift kit - Bilstein B6
Pushing your 4x4 to the absolute limit and need the suspension lifted ? We supply kits, comprehensively designed to give a complete solution, tailored and built to your requirements and budget.
The B6 Shock is designed specifically to fit Australian Market lifted off-roaders. On or off-road, loaded or unloaded, the BILSTEIN B6 shock absorber instantly reacts to changing road inputs to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
This kit, designed specifically for the Wrangler will lift your vehicle by 40mm/40mm front to rear, and provide dramatically improved road holding, towing balance and off-road performance.
This full kit, comprises the following;
- Front King Springs
- Front Bilstein B6 Struts
- Rear Bilstein b6 Shocks
- Rear King Springs
These BILSTEIN Offroad shock absorbers offers consistent performance no matter what, an all-important trait when tackling the drive to work, with increased comfort and compliance, or the unforgiving Aussie terrain.
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions
- Improved performance in lifted applications
- OEM certified mounting hardware allows for easy installation
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
- Available in various lift heights for multiple applications
PPD Performance offers a range of spring rates to suit your anticipated front accessory requirements, and rear constant loads. View the guide on spring selection HERE