Holden Colorado (2012) RC 3" Stainless Steel Turbo Back Exhaust available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
(20/11) - PRODUCTION UPDATE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND THESE SYSTEMS ARE A PRE-ORDER FOR DISPATCH IN THE WEEK STARTING 1st Jan 2024.
3" Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust Upgrade suit Holden Colorado RC 2012
Replace the restrictive factory exhaust system with this brand new PPD Performance Polished stainless steel upgrade.
Specifically designed for the Holden Colorado Ute, this 3" stainless system unleashes the performance and sound that they should have had from the factory!
Seawater corrosion holes in mild-steel exhausts are a thing of the past now!
Similar systems sell for three times the price!
- Industry leading premium 304-grade 1.5mm thick stainless steel piping.
- 1/8 NPT EGT port included on dump pipe.
- 2 bolt & slip join connecting flanges for easy bolt-on installation.
- Turbo dump pipe internally welded for highest gas flow.
- TIG welded & mandrel bent.
- Bolts & premium "Fire Ring" gaskets included.
- Heavy duty hangers with dual attachment points on the exhaust for increased durability.
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on the Holden RC Colorado Ute
PLEASE NOTE: Some Series 2 RC Colorado's around 2010/11 still retain the Series 1 (08-10) suspension which uses a torsion bar. If your RC has a torsion bar, the downpipe will need to be pressed in to create clearance around it.