Ford Ranger (2011-2016) PX / PXII 3.2L 3" Stainless Turbo Back Exhaust available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
(25/4) PRODUCTION UPDATE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND THE CATTED SYSTEMS ARE A PRE-ORDER FOR DISPATCH IN THE WEEK STARTING 23/5.
Ford Ranger 3.2 Exhaust Upgrade in 3" Stainless Steel (2011-2016) PX / PXII
Replace the restrictive factory exhaust system with this brand new PPD Performance polished stainless steel upgrade.
Specifically designed for the PX & PX2 Ford Ranger Ute 3.2L Turbo Diesel (2011-onwards), this 3" stainless system unleashes the performance and sound that they should have had from the factory!
Seawater corrosion and holes in mild-steel exhausts are a thing of the past now!
Similar systems sell for three times the price!
- 3" Polished Stainless Steel Piping
- 1/8 NPT Exhaust Gast Temp (EGT) Bung in dump pipe
- Straight through system to maximise efficiency
- 2 & 3 bolt connecting flanges for bolt-on installation
- 304 Grade stainless steel
- TIG welded
- Mandrel Bent
- Gaskets and bolts included
Which version do I need?
- This is an emissions device which is required for road legality.
- High Flow: Required for road legality, marginally quieter than the non-catted systems, but less soot / emissions and still an aggressive note. Recommended.
- None: For off road use only. Our highest performing exhaust which is a complete 3" straight-through setup.
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on the PX Ford Ranger Ute 3.2L Turbo Diesel (2011 - 2016).
Fitting Instructions: HERE