Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series (2015+) Stainless DPF-Delete Pipes available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Stainless Steel DPF Delete Exhaust Upgrade for 2015+ Landcruiser 200 series
NOTE: A REMAP IS REQUIRED IF REMOVING THE DPF, WE RECOMMEND USING THE PPD PERFORMANCE REMAPPER UNIT FOR A COMPLETE DIY SOLUTION:
Problems with the 200 series Diesel Particulate Filter are well documented. The Landcruiser runs an active DPF system that traps harmful diesel particulates in a honey comb structure, and then burns them off as the DPF flow is reduced.
In the Landcruiser often the soot left behind after the burn cycle can build up and cause a permanent blockage and expensive failure.
Signs your DPF is failing include reduced engine performance, higher fuel consumption along with more frequent burn cycles.
Remove your DPF, and upgrade the performance of your 200 series Landcruiser today with a full stainless steel PPD Performance system
Specifically designed for the 200 series Landcruiser 4.5 Twin Turbo Diesel, these stainless delete pipes remove the massive DPF restriction. These DPF's are prone to failure and significantly restrict performance.
This DPF-delete bolts directly up to the stock exhaust system.
DPF Delete Specifications:
- DPF probe bungs pre-installed for DIY installation.
- Industry leading premium 304-grade 1.5mm thick stainless steel piping.
- 2 bolt connecting flanges for easy bolt-on installation.
- Turbo dump pipe internally welded for highest gas flow.
- TIG welded & mandrel bent.
- Bolts & premium "Fire Ring" gaskets included.
- Heavy duty hangers with dual attachment points on the exhaust for increased durability.
Note: An ECU remap is recommended when deleting your DPF.
Disclaimer: DPF removal components are designed for off-road use only with specific exemptions, they are not legal for road use. Please consider this before purchasing and installing.