Nissan Patrol (2013-2019) Y62 V8 3" Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust System available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
3" Stainless Steel Performance Cat Back Exhaust for the Nissan Patrol Y62
Replace the restrictive Nissan Patrol factory exhaust system with this brand new PPD Performance Polished Stainless Steel system.
Specifically designed for the Nissan Patrol Y62 V8 2013+, this stainless system unleashes the performance and sound that they should have had from the factory! Brand new design, quality fit guaranteed.
This system runs from the front cats's to the tip in beautiful stainless steel. As the system removes the rear cat's, exhaust flow is greatly enhanced, improving sound, performance and economy. Testing in our own y62 saw average urban fuel consumption reduce from from 20.5L per 100km to 18.5 per 100km at an average speed of 25kmh in both cases
Seawater corrosion holes in mild-steel exhausts are a thing of the past now!
Similar systems sell for three times the price!
- Industry leading premium 304-grade 1.5mm thick stainless steel piping.
- Twin 2.5" piping merging into 3" after centre muffler.
- High-flow rear muffler, optional high-flow centre muffler.
- 2 bolt connecting flanges for easy bolt-on installation.
- TIG welded & mandrel bent.
- Bolts & premium "Fire Ring" gaskets included.
- Heavy duty hangers with dual attachment points on the exhaust for increased durability.
Which option is right for me?
- With Centre Muffler - The optional centre muffler is recommend for those touring, and those wanting the car subtle at idle and whilst at cruise. This is the quieter option.
- No Centre Muffler - The centre muffler delete system is the preferred option for the enthusiast. This is the louder option - cabin volume is significantly increased.
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains with a confirmed fit on all 2013-2019 Nissan Patrol Y62