Nissan Pathfinder (2007-2013) R51 2.5L TD 3" Stainless Steel Turbo Back Exhaust System available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
3" Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust Upgrade for Nissan Pathfinder (2007-2013) R51 2.5L Turbo Diesel
Replace the restrictive factory exhaust system with this brand new PPD Performance Polished Stainless Steel unit.
Specifically designed for the Nissan Pathfinder R51 2.5L TD's (2007-2013), this system upgrades the performance and sound that they should have had from the factory!
Seawater corrosion holes in mild-steel exhausts are a thing of the past now!
Similar systems sell for three times the price!
- Industry leading premium 304-grade 1.5mm thick stainless steel piping.
- 1/8 NPT EGT port included on dump pipe.
- 2/3 bolt & slip join connecting flanges for easy bolt-on installation.
- Turbo dump pipe internally welded for highest gas flow.
- TIG welded & mandrel bent.
- Bolts & premium "Fire Ring" gaskets included.
- Heavy duty hangers with dual attachment points on the exhaust for increased durability.
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on the Nissan Pathfinder Wagon R51 2.5L 2007+.
Please note: This system is a direct bolt-on for DPF equipped R51 Pathfinders. While the system can be fitted to non-DPF cars, the non-DPF equipped models are missing a hanger where the DPF would usually go. If this is purchased from a wrecker or Nissan, the system is a direct bolt on.
Note: An ECU map is recommended when deleting your DPF.
Note: DPF removal components are designed for off-road use only. Please consider this before purchasing and installing