Nissan 350Z (2002-2009) Single Side Muffler Catback Exhaust available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
3" Single Sided Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust System for the Nissan 350Z (2002-2009)
This exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of this well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
As part of our Premium range, this component offers the highest quality in exhaust components, with 1.6mm thick, brushed stainless steel tubing, machine welded, with super fine hand porting for the best flow, sound and performance at any price point.
- 4.5" Flat tip with removable double-layer silencer, 3" piping
- 100% stainless steel with polish finish
- Producing strong, deep and noticeable sound
- Gain more horse power, faster response, averaging 10-15 extra hp
- Comes with gaskets
- Warranty included
- Single Side Exhaust
Includes all gaskets and bolts required
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
- Significant Driving Improvement: Designed for high performance as well as meeting sound level standards & deep throaty tone, Race-Inspired Straight-Thru Design piping for maximum air flow
- Built to last: This Catback Exhaust System designed and built with Quality & Last for long Life. Properly sized tubing for maximum flow and is finished off with a low restriction racing muffler. Made of the finest material that meets high endurance, light weight, and excellent fit.
- Performance: Improve overall performance, Increase Horsepower and Torque, Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End Torque.