Composite Inner Guard Replacements FRONT (N70 Hilux) - Munji available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
What is this?
A pair of Munji Reinforced Inner Guards to replace the original rubber flaps that are in located within the wheel arch.
The original rubber Inner Guards will no longer fit after a 1” or 2” Body Lift is installed.
- Inner Guards are now CNC'd out of High-density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Black in colour to suit the "Original Look".
- This a UV stable material and will not deteriorate in the sun.
- HDPE is a thermoplastic, which means if for some reason it is out of shape you can simply leave the part out in the sun on a hot day and it will be easy to flatten out again.
What are the benefits?
The replacement Inner Guards provide protection from debris to your engine components.
Three (3) different heights are available for purchase:-
1. Standard height Standard height (no body lift) (If you have a Suspension Lift with no Body Lift, select this option)
2. 1” Body Lift
3. 2” Body Lift
The Inner Guards come with your chosen hardware, either:-
A. Bolts, anodized washers and Rivnuts (please note this is the recommended mounting system, however, you will require a Rivnut crimper)
B. Bolts, anodized washers and Rubber Thread Inserts
What Vehicles does this suit?
The Toyota Hilux N70.
For later Hilux models, see other listing.
Tools required – Allan key / Drill
Optional tools required (depending on hardware selected) – Rivnut Crimper for rivnut hardware option
Installation Time - Approximately 30 minutes for initial install of Rivnuts
Difficulty –Do it yourself, basic tool knowledge required
calculated on check out