3" Stainless Steel Turbo Back Performance Exhaust Upgrade for Nissan Navara 2014+
(12/10) PRODUCTION UPDATE - ORDERS BETWEEN 15/9 - 12/10 DISPATCH IN THE WEEK STARTING 18/10. ORDERS AFTER 12/10 DISPATCH IN THE WEEK STARTING 8/11
Replace the restrictive Nissan Navara Ute factory exhaust system with this brand new PPD Performance Polished Stainless Steel unit - Including DPF Delete
Specifically designed for the Nissan Navara Ute: NP300, this stainless system unleashes the performance and sound that they should have had from the factory!
This item is a direct bolt on for Single turbo, and Twin turbo models
Please note: This system removes the emissions hardware from your exhaust, so the modification should be considered for off-road use only.
Seawater corrosion and holes in mild-steel exhausts are a thing of the past now!
Similar systems sell for three times the price!
- 3" Polished 304 grade Stainless Steel Piping
- Straight through high flow design
- 2 bolt and slip join connecting flanges for easy bolt-on installation
- 304 Grade stainless steel
- TIG welded
- Mandrel Bent
- Gaskets and bolts included
- Updated - Double hanger mounting points for improved additional strength across corrugations.
These are a proven design producing fantastic gains on the Nissan Navara Ute NP300.
Note: An ECU map is recommended when deleting your DPF.
Disclaimer: Note: DPF removal components are designed for off-road use only. Please consider this before purchasing and installing