Landcruiser 200 series (2007-2020) Emu Wing Window Vehicle Access - Auto Safety Glass
Created from a love of the outdoors and in particular four wheel driving, we believe Emuwing have developed the ultimate in vehicle access to the cargo area of your vehicle.
The EmuWing was born in a suburban Melbourne garage because we were fed up with trying to scramble in through the back door to get to things at the back of the cargo area. Not to mention opening the wheel carrier with two 35 inch tyres attached! They were certainly heavy and then the next obstacle – the drawers! Scrambling over these might be easy for the young and agile, but we were about making life easier. We believe you will wonder how you survived without them!
EmuWing develops gullwing side access solutions for many popular vehicles, allowing easy access all around and adding more functional, useable space where it is needed most.
No permanent modifications are required on the vehicle - no drilling or cutting of the body, the EmuWing frame is glued in place of the existing window and can be removed in future.
Lockable, secure and twin gas strut assisted, the kit contains all the parts you will need for a complete DIY installation, although we can also help to arrange fitting where required.
- Approved Auto Safety Glass curved to fit the Land Cruiser 200 series.
- Complete kits available as a Pair (Left and Right) or Single to suit the side you require.
- A safety glass tested to meet Australian and international requirements.
- The glass panels are supplied without tint, you will need to get this matched to your existing tint prior to installation.
- Lockable, secure and twin gas strut assisted, the kit contains all the parts you will need for a complete DIY installation, although we can also help to arrange fitting where required.
- Supplied complete with fitting instructions
NOTE: Due to the intrusion of the hinge into the interior of the vehicle this product is not suitable for vehicles that carry passengers adjacent to the EmuWing, this is designed as an addition to a storage system and should be removed if the rear seats are ever reinstated.